Spies at technwheelz have spotted this heavily camouflaged prototype of the Bajaj Pulsar CS400/CS200 undergoing trials in the country. This indicates that the bike is on the company’s line-up for the domestic market by end of this year.
The Pulsar CS400 was first unveiled at the 2014 Delhi Auto Expo in the concept form. The CS stands for Cruiser Sports and is a power cruiser on the lines of the Ducati Diavel. The CS400 is a street fighter similar in many aspects to its smaller sibling- the 200NS.
At this moment, we cannot predict on what is powering this motorcycle. Just like the company launched the 200cc version of the SS400 – the Pulsar RS200, there is a high possibility of 200cc Cruiser Sports being launched before the 400cc version.
If it is the CS200 then the power is likely to come from the 199.5cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine of the RS200, which can pump out 24.5bhp of power and 18.6Nm of peak torque, coupled to 6-speed transmission. If CS400, then powering the motorcycle will be the same 373.2 cc single cylinder engine from the Duke 390 mated to a 6 speed gearbox. This is just a SPECULATION !!
Pulsar CS400 features:
- Aggressive front fascia.
- Single piece / flat set handlebar.
- Sculpted tanks and body cowls.
- Digital console and gear shift indicator with white backlight.
- Stepped saddle seat and large alloy wheels.
- Gets regular fork. Losses out Inverted front forks as shown on concept.
- Rear Monoshock suspension,
- ABS and radially mounted brake calipers.
Stay tuned to technwheelz.com for more details on this upcoming motorcycle.