Image Gallery: Suzuki S-Cross facelift
The 2017 Maruti S-Cross features
- Chrome-finished grille with vertical slats,
- Projector headlamps with chrome details
- LED DRLs in the cluster
- New bumper design with a larger radiator grille
- Chrome accentuated foglamp enclosures
- Updated taillamps with LED lighting.
- Piano black trim around the touchscreen display and chrome accentuated HVAC vents.
- Rumoured to be introduced with Suzuki’s new 1.0-litre BoosterJet engine which will also make its way into the Baleno RS.
- 1.3 and the 1.6-litre diesel engines will continue to be the ones on offer.