Bajaj Auto has launched the Platina 100 BS6 in two variants with a starting price of INR 47,763*. The more eco-friendly Bajaj Platina 100 uses a revised 102 cc single-cylinder engine in order to comply with the stricter BS6 emission standards.
The 100 cc mill comes equipped with electronic fuel injection for enhanced mileage and improved performance. This air-cooled mill is capable of producing a maximum power of 7.9 PS at 7,500 rpm and 8.34 Nm of peak torque at 5,500 rpm. The transmission here is a 4-speed unit. As per Bajaj Auto’s internal tests, the Platina 100 BS6 can reach a top speed of 90 km/h.
The Platina 100 BS6 is one of the most stylish commuters in its segment. Some of its key features include:
- LED daytime running light
- Attractive headlamp with a small visor
- Alloy wheels with tube-type tyres
- Blacked-out exhaust with chrome heat shield
- Long and comfortable seat
- Rubber foot pads
- Telescopic front forks with 135 mm of travel
- SNS rear suspension with 110 mm of travel
- 130 mm front drum brake and 110 mm rear drum brake with CBS