KTM Motorsports revealed details of the KTM RC Cup Racebike that is now available for purchase by participants in the KTM RC Cup, which will be held in conjunction with the 2017 MotoAmerica Series.
The KTM RC Cup motorcycle is designed as a competition bike and are not street-legal. The bike has been specially designed by KTM with over 40 PowerParts and other enhancements to increase its performance on track.
Some of the features include:
- Fully adjustable WP Racing Fork
- Fully adjustable WP Racing Rear Shock with high/low speed compression and rebound damping, adjustable preload and adjustable shock length
- Akrapovic Exhaust
- Racing Windshield, Tail Fairing and Belly Pan
- RC8 R-style Throttle Assembly
- CNC-machined Racing Foldable Levers
- CNC-machined Racing Rear Sets
To maintain competitive parity, the engine is sealed and may only be serviced by KTM’s trackside partner HMC Racing. Modified street-legal KTM RC 390 bikes will not qualify for participation in the MotoAmerica KTM RC Cup Series but will be allowed in regional racing.
New participants who purchase a KTM RC CUP RACEBIKE upto March 31, 2017 and enter the MotoAmerica KTM RC Cup will receive some special benefits like Motion Pro products offered at 50% less than the retail price, a Motorex sponsorship pack including $500 in products and a discount on all their offerings, as well as a semi-customizable, made to measure racing suit from GiMOTO that is handmade in Italy at a discount price.