A short ride review of the Pulsar NS200 will read – “Riding the NS200 is a simple affair. It is more commuter friendly than it looks. The overall seating position is fairly upright, good to manoeuvre the bike in city traffic”. But what about long rides? Can it be used as a touring motorcycle?
The answer lies with Lluvia Industries – manufacturers of Motorcycle kits and Touring Accessories. Lluvia has come up with a host of touring accessories for the Pulsar NS200.
Called the Night Shadow Touring Concept, the kit consists of
- Fog lamp mount
- Accessory mount – to mount action cams to mobiles for enhanced convenience
- Handle bar raisers – for enhanced touring comfort
- Diarest pillion backrest- extremely comfortable for pillion which has been tested with a subject travelling over 100kms including city, highways and ghat section
- D Guard Saddle stay – to keep the saddle bags from swaying inwards. Added safety
- Top rack – to mount most available cases or bags. Added convenience
Night Shadow Touring Concept Kit
Stay tuned to technwheelz as we bring you a detailed test ride review of the Night Shadow Touring Concept very soon !!
Image Gallery: Night Shadow Touring Concept Kit
Visitor Rating: 4 Stars
[…] those who have expressed interest and are eagerly awaiting to transform their Bumblebees to the #nightshadow here is a quick rundown of what you can look forward […]
Where do we get the saddle stay ? how much it cost..
I want to add backrest for pulsar ns 200
Please contact Bigtween Motors @ 9822212496
Where can I find the handle bar raisers ?
Where can I find the handle bar raisers ? I want to but it
Hope the Pillion backrest is same for NS 200 & PS 220, I need to buy it for PS 220. Is it easy to fit it ?, we need to fit the clamp under the pillion seat lock ?, I am in bit confused. How it exactly fits with out any Screws. Pls Advise,
Thanks & Best regards