The new Tata Yodha is powered by a 2.2-litre Di, four-cylinder diesel engine delivering 73.6 kW (100 HP) power and 250 Nm of torque and is available in single cab & crew cab variants & also with 4×2 & 4×4 drive options.
Tata Yodha single cab variants come with 3 distinct payload points of 1700, 1500 and 1200 kg. The high ground clearance of 210 mm enables Tata Yodha to navigate through varied terrains with ease.
The large cargo box of dimensions – L-2650 mm (8.7 ft) x W-1850 mm (6 ft) ensures Tata Yodha to carry large & heavy loads with ease.
With a warranty of 3 years/3 Lakh kilometres and minimal maintenance costs, customers are certain to earn high profits and have complete peace of mind.
Key Applications: Milk, Agri Produce-food grains, fruits & vegetables, poultry, fisheries, parcel/courier, containers, catering/food Indus, E-commerce, FMCG, medicine, beverage distributors, LPG cylinders, cash van, construction/site support.
- Fuel efficient & powerful engine: 73.6 kW (100 HP) and 250 Nm torque
- High payload – 1700 kg
- Fuel economy switch and gear shift advisor
- Wider and bigger load body L-2650 mm (8.7 ft) x W-1850 mm (6 ft)
- Flat lay down seats with head rest
- Tiltable Power steering
- Mobile charger, magazine pouch with bottle holder, sliding window
- High ground clearance 210 mm
- 3 years/3 lakh kms driveline warranty