The latest Coolpad Note 3 smartphone flash sale on Amazon has led to customers grabbing as many as 15,000 handsets – the handset priced at Rs 8,999 was launched in Delhi on October 9. This comes on top of the second flash sale, which saw 20,000 units of the smartphone being sold while the first flash sale itself saw 15,000 units being snapped up in less than 5 minutes.
Coolpad says that the Note 3 will now be available through open sale starting 4th November and buyers will be able to purchase it directly from Amazon.in without the restriction of a flash sale. The open sale will go on till stocks last.
Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India said, “Coolpad Note 3 generated a lot of excitement and buzz among consumers. With festivities around the corner, we have decided to go for an open sale of the smartphone starting 4th November. Through the open sale, users will be able to purchase the device directly from Amazon.in without going through the registration process.”
Coolpad Note 3: specifications
1. The smartphone offers fingerprint sensor which is placed at the back and is made by FPC 1025.
2. The phone supports 360 degrees finger rotation capability, fast response time and industry leading 3D image quality.
3. Coolpad Note 3 offers a 5.5 inch HD screen, 3GB of RAM, and 16GB of in build storage.
4. The smartphone supports 4G LTE, 3G and GSM network frequencies along with a dual-SIM slot.
5. Coolpad Note 3 features a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and auto focus alongside a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Both the 6. front and rear-facing cameras feature CMOS image sensor for better image quality.
7. Smartphone is powered by a 3,000mAh battery.