ŠKODA Kodiaq, unveiled at the Paris Motor Show is the brand’s first large SUV. The brand transfers its new design language into the SUV segment. The Kodiaq features a distinctive interplay of elegant lines, sporty contours and robustness.
Features of ŠKODA Kodiaq
- The ŠKODA Kodiaq is 4,697 mm long, 1,882 mm wide and 1,676 mm tall (including roof rails); its wheelbase measures 2,791 mm. The Kodiaq is based on Volkswagen Group’s modular transverse matrix (MQB)
- Boot in class with a volume of up to 2,065 l
- 4.70 m long, available with up to seven seats
- Therear seats can be folded in the ratio 60:40, can be moved lengthways by 18 cm as standard and the angle of the backrest is individually adjustable. Two more seats in the third row are available – the Kodiaq is ŠKODA’s first 7-seater.
- Towing capacity of up to 2.5 t, Trailer Assist available
- Introduces new driver assistance systems to the ŠKODA brand
- State-of-the-art infotainment systems and new connectivity solutions with ŠKODA Connect
- Five engines, high performance with fuel efficiency
- 6-speed manual transmission, 6- and 7-speed DSG transmission, front-wheel and all-wheeldrive
- Optional Driving Mode Select and DCC shock absorbers.