At the INTERMOT 2016, legendary builder Marcus Walz unveiled a custom bike based on a Ducati Scrambler. The bike belongs to Intermot VP Christoph Werner, who gave it to Marcus for a high-performance overhaul.
Features of the Scrambler based roadster
- Ported heads, new pistons, rods, valves and cams—and a balanced crank.
- New exhaust system
- Modified a set of Panigale 1199R forks
- CNC-machined swingarm
- Racing sprocket and a titanium chainwheel
- 17-inch rims are from OZ Racing
- An uprated EBC aluminum rotor
- Metzeler’s Racetec RR street-legal racing rubber: 120/70ZR17 at the front and 190/55ZR17 at the rear
- Adjustable clip-ons from Gilles and DucaBike footpegs
- The Scrambler now pumps out around 100hp on the dyno!
author credits: to respective owners