Maruti Suzuki Baleno sedan was a very potent product back in the day. Phased out in 2007, the car was positioned as a luxury sedan, currently where the Ciaz is. The car did not sell like hot cakes as the Honda City. Now there are enthusiasts, especially younger buyers who wants a powerful car at a lower price to play with. We show you 5 different ways you can mod your Baleno.
1. Serious mod:
256WHP ITB Turbo-charged by Race Dynamics
- Mitsubishi TD05h 16g turbo
- Racedynamics RD 0901 Standalone ECU
- Suzuki g16b pistons – 0.5 oversize to a accommodate the 75.5mm Suzuki Vitara cast pistons.
- EXEDY Stage 2 cerametallic clutch discs
- Hankook Ventus S1 EVO 215/45-17 tyres
2. Snazzy paint job:
Baleno Customized with stickers and paint job- Steeroids
- HKS free flow exhaust system
- 17′ inch deep collar alloys twin shade
- GT type spoiler wings
- Projector headlamps and LED taillamps
- Sparco racing seats
3. Total experimentation:
Low rider with Tyre size 8.5×18 10×18
4. Gift for your girlfriend !!
Suzuki Baleno Ladies Extrime
- All pink paint job (exterior and interior)
- Dastek unichip Piggyback
- 170 BHP output
- 4 channel Mariolla V12 monoblock subwoofer assemblies
5. True car lover:
Team technwheelz media car !!
A true car lover will always like to see his car in a stock condition. This is it !! Our editor’s car.