Pune based Westland Customs is working on a project called the Transform- an extremely modified Bajaj Pulsar 200NS. In conversation with the founder of Westland Customs, Chinmay Dangre, we understood that there’s a lot to happen in this project. “The NS here will not reflect radical changes in terms of cosmetics. It’s all about sheer performance”, says Chinmay.
The Pulsar Transform at present is in its first stage of modification and in all there are 3 stages.
As shared by Chinmay, here is the list of modifications carried in Stage 1.
- Hydraulically operated clutch with custom made master cylinder
- Adjustable clutch and front brake lever
- Braided stainless steel lines for clutch and brake
- Custom made adjustable swing arm axle
- KTM 200 handle bar
- Custom made handle bar stoppers
- KTM sourced swingarm and rear sprocket
- KTM Upside down forks, rims and fender at the front
- Reduced height of 3 inches
- Custom made exhaust
Stay tuned to see what happens in Stage 2 and finally the Stage 3…
Bike courtesy: Rakesh Ramakrishnan