Royal Enfield’s Continental GT, a 535cc classic retro motorcycle has been with us for a few years now. The motorcycle is one heck of a looker. It is one of the best-looking bike in the country. Powering the Conti is the fuel-injected 535cc single-cylinder motor makes 29.1bhp and 44Nm of torque, and is connected to a 5-speed transmission. The bike manages 130+kmph top speed but what if you are the person wanting more power, especially if you’re hitting the freeway.
Meet the Turbo powered RE Continental GT moded by Ric Steele and his team at MotoMAX in Perth, Western Australia. Ric has been dealing Enfields in Perth’s north for a few years now and has been customising them since the day they first arrived at his store.
What the bike features:
- RHB31 turbo from Suzuki Jimny
- Modified intake system
- Fueling adjustments handled by a Power Commander V (fuel injection management system)
- Black coloured exhaust wrap
- Brushed front mudguard
- Lowered speedo and tacho units
- Stock rims, spokes, and hubs
- Brushed metal finish on fuel tank
- Reupholstered seat in brown leather
- Powder coated footpegs
Image Gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT turbocharged
Pics and details credits: http://www.returnofthecaferacers.com and MotoMAX