Royal Enfield launched the Thunderbird 500X & Thunderbird 350X at Rs 1.98 lakh & Rs. 1.56 lakh respectively. Prices are ex-showroom Delhi. Royal Enfield calls it factory custom models.
The Thunderbird X now gets blacked out theme will sport four new colours – Getaway Orange and Drifter Blue for the Thunderbird 500X and Whimsical White and Roving Red for the Thunderbird 350X.
The Thunderbird X features
- Alloy wheels and tubeless tyres, a first for Royal Enfield
- “Gunslinger’ styled seat coupled with the new grab-rail
- Shortened rear mudguard
- Blacked-out theme on silencer, front forks, side covers, headlamp cover, indicators and grab-rail
- New flat handlebar for leant-in riding position
- Disc brakes, both in front and rear
The Thunderbird 500X is powered by a fuel injected single cylinder, air cooled, 499cc engine which produces maximum power of 27.2 hp @ 5250 rpm and generates 41.3 Nm torque @ 4000 rpm.
Thunderbird 350X is powered by a UCE carbureted single cylinder, air cooled, twinspark, 346cc engine which produces a maximum power of 19.8 bhp @ 5250 rpm and generates a maximum Torque of 28 Nm @ 4000 rpm.
Along with the Thunderbird 500X and 350X, Royal Enfield Thunderbird will also continue to be retailed.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 X – Getaway Orange
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 X – Drifter Blue
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 X – Whimsical White
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 X – Roving Red