Royal Enfield will be introducing new variants of the Classic 350 and 500. New colour option- The Classic 350 gets Gun Grey as a new colour option, while the 500 a Stealth Black colour. The most important addition is the swing arm from Thunderbird which allows the accommodation of rear disc brake, something the previous swing arm didn’t.
The Royal Enfield Classic 500 Stealth features
- Black handle bar and clamps
- Black headlamp ring
- Black wheel rim and hub
- Black textured swing arm and cap
- Exhaust system with heat resistance painting
- Black coloured turn indicators housing
- Black textured utility box
- Chrome gear shifter
- Black textured TB500 engine assembly
- Thunderbird sourced swing arm and rear disc brake
- Matte liquid painted body panels (fuel tank, air filter box, front & rear mudguards, battery cover)
- Black RSU (Rear Suspension Unit) cap
Royal Enfield has been slow in equipping its motorcycles with modern and safety features like the rear disc brakes and ABS. Now with ABS becoming mandatory in India on all bikes from 2018, this change will allow the company to adapt to the new norms.
Exact launch details of the updated Classic 350 & 500 are not available as of now.
Stay tuned as we bring in more details soon.